Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Torture is Torture.....

I have had an enough information about torture. The news is trying to learn who knew what and when. I really don't' care who knew what. The question is who gave the green light. Must we water-board some one until we get at the truth.
It is my understanding that torture can make anyone admit to anything i.e. eating a ham sandwich in the year 2020. What about jobs? Can we make some more jobs for Americans? Can we make banks that don't' slop over money and get a bonus?
I believe that the media is still trying to get people to pay attention. Who knows how to create jobs? Bill Clinton made millions of jobs. We need the media to go on a job creation mission. This recession has been torture for me. We need to find someone to blame and fast.

No comments: