Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Who Cares...

Last year I was SO MOVED BY THE ELECTION, AND NOW i REALLY WONDER WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD? people ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS AT RECORD NUMBERS.

I must have hit the caps lock and made a mistake as usual. But I am trying to keep it real although people are not doing that anymore.
We need jobs and American cars. I hope this recession comes to a pleasant end.

The future will be what we make it. The secret to life is positive thinking. The word yes must have real value. The GOP says no to everything. Is this a good thing when people need answers. Yet the real question is who really cares?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I agree with you about having a positive outlook. It really does help in all situations. Constantly having negative thoughts and focusing on the negative all the time will not only hurt you emotional and the ones around you but it can have negative effects on your physical health as well.

I just heard on the news today that the unemployment is projected to get higher in the upcoming month is the US. I hope for the best you us Canadian, the American and everyone else.